Results are the proof.
For over 15 years Clayton Fredericks and Eckart Siewert have been the source of numerous top horses and had the pleasure of watching them ride to victory, time and time again all over the world like:
- Leopin (Micheal Jung’s 4**** Winner)
- FBW Chico (Alex Hua Tian of China’s First Olympic Mount)
- Bendigo (Winner 3***, Placed 4****, Clayton’s 2012 Olympic mount)
- Brookleigh (4**** with Emily King)
- Bentley’s Best (3*** winner with Jessica Phoenix)
- Chatwin (Prolific winner at International level with Frankie Thieriot Stutes)
- FE Black Jack (6th at Bromont CCI1* with Junior Rider, Annick Niemuller)
- FE Akari (5th Individually CCI1* Colorado, NAJYRC 2016)
- FE Charles Owen (Competing successfully at Preliminary/1* level with Dom Schramm)
- FE Bowman (Winner of Richland CCI2** 2015 and Red Hills CIC2** in 2016)
- FE Money Made (Winner of Ocala CCI2** 2016)
- FE Vindus (Winner of Chattahoochee Hills CIC1* 2016)
- FE Lifestyle (1* winner, now competing with Jennie Brannigan)
We welcome the opportunity to work with you.
Lisa – 352-895-2144
Clayton – 352-299-3213
Whether you are a seasoned professional or an amateur seeking a quality mount, we can deliver a horse suited to achieve your goals.
With access to an abundance of European horses, we can source one specifically for you. So contact us about your requirements for yourself or on behalf of your client.
Each horse is personally selected with a focus on correct confirmation, incredible movement and jumping ability matched with the trainability needed to become top class event horses.
” I just purchased a horse through Clayton at Fredericks Equestrian. I was very impressed how ‘up front’ and good to deal with he was, along with his team. He had a great facility to trial the horse, and the quality of his stock was impressive. It was luxurious trialing top European horses here in the US without having to go overseas.” – Boyd Martin, US Olympian.
“I had been searching for my next upper level prospect and partner for several years without success, that is until I visited Fredericks Equestrian. The sales horses in Clayton’s barn were all very quality horses, and I found the sales process to be incredibly friendly and easy. Clayton was straight forward, great to work with and I never felt pressured in any way. Best of all, Clayton knew which horse would suit me best and my new horse Chatwin has been everything and more than I hoped since he came to the west coast. I would highly recommend the Fredericks Equestrian Sales program in every way!” – Frankie Thieriot Stutes.